It is late o'clock thanks to my hot date with Tyrion Lannister, Robb Stark, and Jon Snow, and thus, time only for two tidbits:
- It is your dream to smell like a book? Well call me a genie, because your wish is my command. Okay, mine and Karl Lagerfield's...which feels a little strange to me, because I'm pretty sure I'd be afraid to bump into him in a dark closet. I'm too intrigued to call this a case of the terribles.
- IT'S HERE. Finally, yeesh. The trailer to The Perks of Being a Wallflower aired tonight on MTV, a network that once upon a time, kids, had music! Here she blows:
- Why did nobody tell me that PAUL FREAKIN' RUDD is playing one of the greatest teachers ever, Bill? Words cannot do my level of thrill justice.
- Um...Patrick? I'm waiting to reserve judgment. But I was a little unenthused.
- Percy Jackson is way more good looking then the gawky awkward adorable Charlie in my head. Truthfully, this is what I picture.
Yes, this is the brother from Wedding Crashers.
- Hermione doesn't need magic to be fantastic.