- Do you have a heart? Test it by readwatching this piece, written by a teenage boy about he loves to read. It is aptly titled What's Wrong with Reading? I just want to give him a hug in the form of a stack of books!
Design & Art:
- Design alert! Fahrenheit 451 needs a new dress.
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Paintings: the plot thickens. Every time I think about the restoration, I can't help but laugh. SO GOOD, lady.
- Alice in Wonderland gets CW'd and McG'd...strong potential for big explosions, cleavage, not much else.
- I'm reserving judgment until the whole series is done, but I may be kind of excited in an "Oh Captain, my captain" way that Raven Boys may one day be a movie
- Beautiful Creatures Trailer I'm not sure how I feel, guys! I think I like it and the leads; I think I'm also nervous they took some Tim Burtonesque creative liberties in Harper Lee's backyard and it may go a little off the tracks. I think I should also not watch things pre-coffee.
- No link, but are you as excited that The Perks of Being a Wallflower is nigh? Yayyyy! Yayyyy! Yayyyy!
- Not only does Australia always get Christmas first, now you Aussies can brag about reading Quitana first. Color me jealous.