News team assemble!
- Well, we all knew this had to happen someday, and it's honestly not bad. But nothing trumps the original, stunning Harry Potter covers. NOTHING!
- From Fiction to Fashion get into my closet, now.
- Curiously, Morgan Freeman wasn't available to play death in a movie about 1930's Germany: the Book Thief is going to be a movie, and they've already cast it.
- Beautiful Creatures is in theaters, and I'm excited to see it next week. Fingers crossed its not too Disney hokey, and just enough Southern Gothic to not ruin it! I'm also kind of excited for Warm Bodies...which I've never read (confessions!).
- Vicious cycle alert: In news that shocks nobody, Chick Lit isn't exactly great for feeling super awesome about your body image...which is maybe why some ladies are reading it in the first place.
- I'll see you in November, Bridget Jones.
- The first chapter of Patrick Ness's new adult book is available to be previewed. Squeeeee!
- Places I want to go to include this gorgeous underground train station in NYC. If I wasn't afraid of rats...or prison...
- Because I love you, I found the specialist Valentine I could for you guys.