- Say it ain't so, Keith! Notorious library loving rocker Keith Richards owes his library like a million dollars in 50 year old overdues, a rough conversion from pounds (Hey, I'm a librarian. I never said I was good at math!).
- Yes kids, books DO grow on trees.
- I dunno, but I kind of think selling fan fiction goes against the spirit of it. Amazon is opening it (shock me, shock me, shock me).
- Ofcourse we need a list of super annoying characters in literary history. I could not agree with #3 and #1 more. Touche, Hairpin.
- A free digital copy of a Neil Gaiman short story and an excerpt of his new book? Why not?
- I'm both confused, delighted, and frightened by this Selection fan video. No need to read the book now kids! (Also, the second attempt at a pilot got scrapped. Maybe because they accidentally submitted this?)
- Reader, I know your deepest desire has always been to look just like Effie Trinket in the Hunger Games. The Glamazons at Cover Girl have heard your tear-laced prayers!
- Annnd your Bonus....
Case of the Terribles, Nudist Family Camp stylez (probably NSFW): Bare Buns Fun Run. Exactly what it sounds like.