Sorry to disappear, dudes. It was the end of my school year, and Ms. Paperblog had a million things to do. Luckily, it is now officially summer vacation, so I'll make big noise about how often I'll review and cook, and get sidetracked with hummus, crudite, iced tea, wine, and a book, inevitably dropping the ball while wearing the same outfit daily in my backyard. Who else thinks that summer vacation plan sounds awesome?!?
- Why YA Lit matters.
- OH SNAP. Please check out a snippit from Maggie Stiefvater's follow up ot the Raven Boys which I never reviewed (mama got lazy, kids) but loved): The Dream Thieves!
- I think I saw this incestuous plotline a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...Tee hee, Fault in Our Stars and Divergent get Luke and Leia'd. But really, the headline for this one is the best part.
- Speaking of Divergent, Mr. Pamuk has been werkin' out! I need to clean the drool off my keyboard.
- The best new home decoration that will soon be gracing my kitchen wall: THIS.
- And since I need a new make up bag...I don't see why not!
- If Wall-E and a library had a baby, I'm pretty sure this is what it would look like. Which is shorthand for "Squeeeee, I want to go to there!"
- The Portrait of a Librarian.