- Sean Parker provided his guests with tailored, handmade costumes for his Lord of the Rings/Medieval themed multimillion dollar wedding. I'm assuming my invite got lost in the mail?
- Oh hello, pictures from the movie adaptation of The Book Thief, a movie Ima need a box of tissues and a hug when I see.
- I'd totally watch the Gallagher Girls movie, but let's be real. I'm crossing my toes that the CW somehow winds up turning this into a series.
- You know what sounds like a great idea for summer camp to send your kids to? Not this. World, please meet the Hunger Games camp (did the creators miss the entire moral of the books?).
- According to NPR, libraries are the new cupcakes. If so, pray tell: what does that make the cronut, MonkeySee?!
- Have you met my professional mini-me, the Lego Librarian? I'm not sure which mold I fit, but I can't even begin to emphasize how perfectly Mr. Library Dude has pinpointed and lego'd each library stereotype. Well played, sir.
- I'm mildly embarrassed that I missed this gem until reading the first thing on this three point list. But guess what I'll be watching, on repeat, this 9th grade orientation season without complaint?